(1) the issue of our next CD on the American label Ravello.
This CD contains works by Scottish, American and Australian composers for cohorts of up to 8 voices, a cappella, accompanied by organ (Kevin Bowyer, organist) or by electro-acoustic sound:
- Graham Hair: Lament for Hagia Sophia (8 voices and electro-acoustic sound);
- Bruce Mahin: Sonnetas (4 women’s voices and organ);
- Jonathan Stephens: The Guarding of the God of Life (4 women’s voices and organ);
- Jonathan Stephens: Paean (organ solo);
- Edward McGuire: Celtic Knotwork (3 women’s voices a cappella);
- Tom Hall: the map has been barely marked (4 women ‘s voices and electro-acoustic sound);
- Nicky Hind: The Well (3 women ‘s voices and electro-acoustic sound).
(2) A forthcoming visit in April 2019 to Virginia in the United States, to perform and to record further items for issue on another Ravello CD in due course.
For a sample preliminary announcement of a performance during this visit, see the following website at Radford University’s College of Visual and Performing Arts: